Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The "Rosie"

I really want to start seriously writing again as a means of staying sane through my first year of teaching elementary school, but as I have not been writing in quite a while I will start small. As some of you know, when summer hits and it's unthinkable to wear my hair down most days because of the sweltering heat in Texas, I start to get...err...creative with my hair. By creative I mean basically anything that will stay out of my face and off my neck. Beyond that there are no rules. Every summer I try new things, some of which turn out to be keepers, and some....not. :) Here's the first of the summer: The "Rosie". I took this picture at the END of the day, which if we are honest is the real test of any updo. If it doesn't look like a hot mess at the end of the day, it wasn't a total failure. Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...